ChurchesChild Care CenterChildcareDay CareFamily, Community & Civic OrganizationReligious OrganizationSchoolsSchools - Private
Registration for the 2021-22 School Year Opens Feb. 7
Not your average learning experience!
Pre-K: children who are 2 years old through 4. All pres-k classes have small class sizes and low student teacher ratios. Classes are grouped by developmental milestones rather than by age.
All of our learning is done through exploration, experimentation and play. Children attend weekly enrichment classes including music, art, cooking, gardening, Bible study and movement classes. Twice a month the classes visit the Boerne public library. Our curriculum includes monthly field trips and daily chapel. An introduction to Spanish is part of our everyday curriculum.
Our kinder - 5th grade classes have a degreed teacher and full time assistant with a maximum of 14 students. Our teachers follow a Christian curriculum and the Elementary Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills through hands-on teaching.
1. develop critical thinking skills
2. build language and communication skills
3. be engaged and focused through active learning (moving around, interacting with peers & adults, exploring
4. participate in teamwork
5. be immersed in literacy activities
6. explore, be curious and have fun learning!
7. receive introductory Spanish daily
We provide an affordable elementary experience like no other in town!
Check out our website for more information! www.sthelenasepiscopalschool.com