School Hours 8:30am-2:15pm
St. Helena's Episcopal Church & School
- Family, Community & Civic Organization
- Religious Organization
- Schools - Private
Registration for the 2018-19 School Year is now open!
St. Helena's Early Enrichment Preschool is for children who are 2 years old through 4. All preschool classes have small class sizes and low student teacher ratios. Classes are grouped by developmental milestones rather than by age. Our Step 5, 6 and 7 classes are taught by degreed teachers. Five year old children, and children who missed the kindergarten cut off by only a few months are placed in a transitional kindergarten class.
All of our learning is done through exploration, experimentation and play. Children attend weekly enrichment classes including music, art, cooking, gardening, Bible study and movement classes. Twice a month the classes visit the Boerne public library. Our curriculum includes monthly field trips and daily chapel. An introduction to Spanish is part of our everyday curriculum.
Our primary school classes have a degreed teacher and full time assistant with a maximum of 14 students. Our teachers follow a Christian curriculum and the Elementary Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills through hands-on teaching.
1. develop critical thinking skills
2. build language and communication skills
3. be engaged and focused through active learning (moving around, interacting with peers & adults, exploring
4. participate in teamwork
5. be immersed in literacy activities
6. explore, be curious and have fun learning!
7. receive introductory Spanish daily
We provide an elementary experience like no other in town!
Check out our website for more information!
Whom to Contact
- Tiffany JureczkiSchool DirectorP. O. Box 1765Boerne, TX 78006Phone: (830) 249-8084Fax: (830) 249-1812
Corner of Main Street and John's Road