Sales Consultant– Ford of Boerne
If you’re ready to kick your career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of sales professionals. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
WHAT FORD OF BOERNE OFFERS
- Competitive compensation - Our Average Sales Person Earns over $80,000/year.
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Detailed Sales Training Process
- Resources and opportunities for growth
- Dealership culture centering on integrity and teamwork
- Local Family Owned and Operated
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Prospect for business averaging 50 outbound sales calls per day
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain near perfect customer satisfaction survey scores and average 12 monthly sales per month
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
FORD OF BOERNE BENEFITS
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
About Our Dealership
Welcome to Ford of Boerne's Employment Opportunities portal! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people and supporting our community.
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, while earning an above average salary, simply apply and click "submit".
Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!