The Cavender Way is showing that we are committed to providing the best automotive sales and service experience by being honest, trustworthy, friendly and respectful as we strive for excellence in all we do. At Cavender we have been a family owned and operated business for 80 years, through four generations. Our rapid growth and dynamic environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team.
Cavender Auto Group, one of the most highly respected auto groups in Texas, is looking to add a few Used Car Sales Consultants to its team at Cavender Chevrolet. Located in Boerne, this is a unique opportunity to work for a dealership committed to growing in a growing area.
- 60 day Paid training with proven program
- Sales Bonus'
- Sunday Off, plus additional day
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday Off
- 401k with company matching
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Cultivate enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. As an applicant, you should be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.