Are you a proactive, socially-outgoing person? Do you enjoy networking and building influential relationships? LIME Painting is looking for an assertive, competitive, team-player who thrives in a fast-paced, high-performance environment!
About our Company
- Quality Products
- Exceptional Service
- Satisfied Customers
- Highest Standards
- Positive Team Culture
- Rewarding Career
LIME Painting is a residential and commercial painting company that specializes in the industry’s best products and procedures to ensure quality prep, quality products, custom results, and lasting impressions. We aim to provide exceptional service through the entire process. We work with dedication and integrity, with a strong focus on providing a premium customer experience by exceeding customer expectations and delivering superior workmanship. LIME’s expectation for customer excellence has made us Denver’s most trusted and highly recommended painting company.
Working with LIME is easy, enjoyable, and refreshing!
Qualities and Experience
- Experience in the Home Improvement industry is an advantage.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Strong sense of ambition and self-motivation.
- Reliable, dependable, and punctual.
- Ability to effectively present and articulate information.
- Detail oriented, logical thought-process and driven.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Understand our target customers and how they relate to our products and services.
- Continuously develop and strengthen key relationships.
- Utilize a solution approach to consulting and create value for customers.
- Make suggestions as a professional and specialist in our industry.
- Manage and record activity through CRM.
- Exceed established business revenue targets.
LIME's high-ticket sales role is a consultative and relational approach, with no hard-close requirements. Rather, our sales consultants work with homeowners, builders, realtors, property managers, and other professionals in the high-end residential and commercial markets to educate, advise, and deliver an elite customer experience.
By joining a thriving and fast-growing company, you will open yourself up to more than just a job, but a career with a family-like servant-led culture that has a huge passion for what we do!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday