JOB TITLE: Sales Manager - We are growing and have open position in our Boerne Office.
EMPLOYER: Phyllis Browning Company
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
Compensation: Based upon experience. Components to consider include: base salary, health insurance, performance-based bonuses, Profit Share, and other employee benefits.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is for growing the company by recruiting and retaining highly productive real estate agents and the management of real estate sales transactions of those agents. Daily, the Sales Manager will recruit agents in their market territory and assist agents with organization, business planning, negotiating or any sales related advisement sought in listing or closing of a sale.
- REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED: Please complete this survey to advance to the next step in our hiring process: https://take.surveys.ci/s/aBiBQGtfdC
- REQUIRED: Current Texas Real Estate License, (Brokers license is preferred.)
- Five plus years of sales or team related management experience.
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
Essential Functions – Role Parameters
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Expected Hours of Work
Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Available nights and weekends to take calls from agents.
Required Education, Training, and Experience
1. Committed to representing our core values in every interaction with agents, staff, and prospective agents.
2. Recruit agents for PBC, meeting weekly, monthly & quarterly goals set by Director of sales. (Interview, Select and Hire)
3. Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
4. Retain existing agents.
5. Train productive sales associates increasing their productivity and market share.
6. Meets with agents regularly to review sales goals and coach.
7. Manage Agents to acceptable professionalism and job performance
8. Conduct performance reviews of associates
9. Supports Directors on marketing/operating decisions.
10. Attain dominate market share in target markets.
11. Build PBC Office to acceptable profitability
12. Implement PBC’s vision
13. Is adept with all PBC agent systems to include SkySlope, MOXI, and PBC Link.
14. Understands basic marketing initiatives available through brokerage to increase market share to counsel agents.
15. Coordinates and assists in leading value-added sales and business meetings and presents according to agenda.
16. Plans agent/office engagement activities monthly for retention and reenforcing the PBC Culture.
17. Actively involved in a new agent sales orientation and sales training, toolbox programs.
18. Acts as a resource to agents in contract opportunities and changes.
19. Possess in depth knowledge of agent-based marketing systems and processes.
20. Is adept at all agent systems.
21. Assists agents in honing their listing presentations, contract negotiations, closing the sale skill sets.
22. Enforces policies as outlined in the Agent/Staff manual.
23. Attends industry specific functions as designated by manager.
24. Participates in agent education and training conferences specific to real estate selling.
25. Works within the parameters of the agent manual when applicable, seeks approval from Director of Sales or departmental head in writing, before granting exceptions that facilitate a transaction.
26. Seeks approval for all monetary client or agent adjustments. Must be approved in writing prior to enacting by appropriate department director.
27. Can direct agents to staff members regarding agent assistance/contract coordination needs as needed.
28. Works with agents to develop, train and escalate production for positive growth within the office.
29. May request increase/decrease in agent splits at the end of quarter from President. Requests must meet the published production minimums.
30. Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other managers/directors which will be conducive to maximum morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
31. Projects a favorable image of PBC to promote, foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor.
· Extraordinary people skills
· Leadership, management, team-building skills
· Agent Performance Management.
· Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Proactive, positive attitude
· Above-average recruiting skills
· Deal Closer
· Strong Presentation Skills
· Career development and training skills
People Contacts and Interactions
· Staff – To set goals, plans, work on projects and tasks – daily
· Sales Associates – Set goals, plans, train, develop careers – daily
· Prospective Sales Associates –To join company – weekly
· Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – When problems arise – weekly
· Director of Sales– Set office goals, plans, monitor progress – monthly
· Director of Sales & Director of Finance – Annual Budgets and Expense Reporting
o Exhibits a take-charge, result-oriented approach to situations and goals; assertive and decisive; competitive; proactively handles challenging people and situations; tends to pursue leadership roles
o Enjoys persuading and influencing others; optimistic; typically friendly and well-liked; draws energy from working with people
o Demonstrates strong sense of urgency and responsiveness; thrives in a fast-paced environment with change and diversity
o Drives business growth; action- and results-oriented
o Easily forms and maintains strong relationships and networks
o Readily adapts to changing circumstances and helps initiate these changes as appropriate
Required Education, Training, and Experience
At least three years of field-based real estate sales experience.
Current Real Estate License, Brokers license is preferred.
Five plus years of sales or team related management experience.
Computer and MLS experience
Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job.? It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements.? Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Associate (Required)
- Operation Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)