- Must be able to lift, pull, and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation and provide your own transportation to and from sites and community assignments.
- Must be able to work occasional outdoor activities and handle outdoor environmental elements.
- Demonstrate adherence to the National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health and Health Care (The National CLAS Standards, 2013) for the proposed target population and demonstrate good-faith efforts to reach out to the underserved population.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends as needed.
- In addition to working in the general community working from home may be necessary at times due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic. Staff will follow any guidelines provided by SACADA as updated based on COVID-19 status in the community. However, any request from a supervisor to work in the office as needed on a specific assignment supersedes the guideline until the assignment is completed.
In addition to the above, the Prevention Project Coordinator shall demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy and goals of the San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Awareness and a level of energy commensurate with the Council’s expectations.
HOURS: Full Time Position (40 hours per work week)
TRAVEL: Local travel about 50% - 70% of time.
OUT OF TOWN TRAVEL: 5% for conferences, or occasional meetings in state or Washington D.C.
Send your resume and the completed SACADA Employment Application Form, via email to Gloria Solis at email@example.com or fax them to 210-225-4768.