Family Mentoring Program Case Manager
This position is responsible for maintaining and developing the case management of church programs, clients and family mentors. This position fulfills the mission of HCDBM by implementing programs that support the church’s family mentoring ministry while helping clients to succeed in meeting their spiritual, physical and emotional goals.
The Family Mentoring Case Manager will be held accountable for each of these areas which include but are not limited to: Case Management of Churches and Clients, Mentor Onboarding processes, and HCDBM office collaboration.
- Maintain active caseload of client families that includes the intake, action plan implementation, quarterly communication, ensure compliance with HCDBM guidelines and schedule annual reapply appointments.
- Be available to work with the front desk for walk in clients that are actively searching for resources by explaining the process and programs, promoting the ministry values, a willingness to pray with them if needed, and work with the operations team to ensure they walk out with the proper resources.
- Case Management of Family Mentor Matches by providing match oversight, enforcing match accountability processes, providing mentee family support and providing outcome driven data Surveys, goal setting worksheets, and match action plans
- Maintain healthy Mentor Development relationships which includes but is not limited to: effectively screening mentors, providing relevant mentor training (pre-match and post-match), providing mentor workshops and meet ups.
- Ensure reporting & data management of assigned church and client caseload is accurate and up to date each month.
- Ensure program data and impact stories are up to date for use by the department for internal decision making and for the development department to use in grant and donor initiatives.
- Promote the value of Christian mentoring relationships within the Boerne/Comfort/Bandera community including community relations and recruitment
- Ability to drive and travel to church partner sites for client intakes and mentor matches.
- Be a resource and advocate for families that are served by HCDBM by working Friday night resource distributions and quarterly Saturday clothing distributions.
- Maintain compliance with department structure, processes, and ministry goals.
- Work in conjunction with department team members to build an excellent ministry through obedience to God’s plan