in Easy Apply
Jordan Foster is searching for a Digital Marketing Coordinator in our San Antonio or Dallas location to work with our Commercial Group located in Austin, Dallas, El Paso, and San Antonio.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing Manager and will work collaboratively with the Business Development and Marketing Team to maintain and optimize the Jordan Foster Construction (JFC) website and social media content, develop digital content/graphics for JFC’s social media sites, and develop graphics for proposals, brochures and other print material. The ideal candidate is capable of efficiently prioritizing tasks in a deadline-driven environment and processing day-to-day requests for various marketing/communications activities or needs.
- Works with JFC Management and the Business Development and Marketing Team to produce digital content/graphics that align with JFC brand standards.
- Maintains JFC website and social media platforms.
- Regularly updates and creates fresh, current, and exciting digital content/graphics for JFC social media, website and print materials.
- Contributes to developing and maintaining JFC website and social media calendar events and activities.
- Ensures all JFC digital communication responses to reviews, posts and comments is positive, professional and timely.
- Creates social media posts that promote client and employee engagement and JFC website traffic.
- Measures web traffic, monitors SEO, and suggests content optimization.
- Meets established deadlines.
- Tracks design, social media, and technology trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- An Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field, experience can be subsituted.
- 2+ years of direct experience in social media functions, such as publishing to large audiences.
- 2+ years of direct experience creating graphics and digital content for web and print materials.
- 2+ years of experience working with Google Analytics reporting and SEO.
- Wordpress knowledge
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office – specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Team player and self-motivated work ethic.
- Critical and creative thinker with an attention to detail.
Skills/Experience Not Required but Preferred
- Video shooting and/or editing experience.
- Photography experience.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro.
- Experience in the A/E/C industry.
In addition to submitting an application and resume, a website or PDF portfolio with sample work is required to be considered for this position.
How you match
- Digital Production
- Business Development
- Adobe Photoshop
- Prioritize Workload
- Adobe Illustrator
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Problem Solving
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
Job DetailsSeniority Level:
- Graphic Design
- Media Production
- Business Development
Featured benefits | Employer verified:
For Digital Marketing Coordinator in San Antonio, Texas Area at Jordan Foster Construction LLC
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Construction 4,896 followers
Founded in 1969, Jordan Foster Construction (formerly CF Jordan) has completed billions of dollars worth of projects throughout Texas and the Southern United States, making the company one of the most successful General Contractors in Texas. Jordan Foster is consistently ranked as one of the top construction firms nationally and in the great State of Texas.
Our people make the difference. They know what it takes to be a premier construction company and one of the most outstanding Texas General Contractors. They are passionate about their work, building quality projects on time and on budget.
Strong relationships are also built in the process, as our teams are dedicated to working closely with owners and designers to realize their vision. And we work safely to reach that goal. Jordan Foster's safety program is nationally recognized.
Working with Jordan Foster, you will see how our core values and unparalleled performance anchor our foundation of excellence.