Who We Are
Oil Filtration Systems® joined the Clark-Reliance® family in 2010. OFS has become the leader in innovation related to oil and fuel filtration products manufacturing. We have accomplished this by focusing on our customer’s needs and requirements. Our triumphs have been made possible by our dedicated, highly qualified and experienced employees.
What is a QA Inspector/Auditor?
The QA Inspector/Auditor is responsible to inspect and review products, independent of the party responsible for fabrication or assembly, to assure compliance of products to drawings, procedures and/or customer specifications prior to shipping. Contribute to the success of the Quality department through clerical support.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate is able to work with inspection, measuring and test equipment/ instruments. Must have previous quality control training/experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Utilize all types of precision measuring instruments and special inspection equipment to inspect first piece, in-process and final manufactured parts according to drawing specifications.
2. Identify acceptance or rejection of product based on requirements. Notify supervisor of products failing to meet specifications or other criteria/using criteria given by supervisor.
3. Properly document results of inspections, audits and monitoring activities.
4. Actively promote production, quality and safety standards.
5. Collect, organize, create, scan and/or save to file, documents and data acquired by the department, to be submitted as objective evidence that customer purchase order requirements have been met.
6. Utilize small and large tools, hoists, dollies, and other devices when necessary.
7. Comply with all safety procedures in each area assigned, including but not limited to, wearing protective clothing, special handling of chemicals, special handling of product, safety/rescue equipment usage, etc.
8. Interact and communicate with all levels of employees within the Company, as well as suppliers, customers and peers effectively.
9. Comply with policies, procedures, standards and rules of the Company.
10. Maintain quality assurance policy consistent with Company standards.
11. Maintain work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
12. Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
13. Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
• High school diploma or equivalent. Able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions in Standard English. Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred. • Quality Control training/experience required. • Proficient in MS Office products. • Able to work with inspection, measuring and test equipment/ instruments. • Able to work from customer drawings/specifications, mil-specifications, blue prints, sketches, work order routing forms, shipping papers, history file inspection data, acceptance/rejection forms and verbal/written instructions from supervisor. • Ability to take direction and perform work tasks with minimal supervision. • Ability to handle routine projects and tasks under close supervision. • Ability to read simple blueprints and technical specifications. • Previous clerical experience preferred. • Ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Physical and Technical Environment
• Must regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds, using proper lifting techniques or other available resources such as lifting or moving equipment or help from another employee. • Overtime required at regular intervals to respond to project deadlines. • Must be able to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, bend and stoop in a normal office environment. • Clean and orderly manufacturing environment, normal office conditions, changing deadlines and project requirements, strict time constraints. • Exposure to noise, dust, heat and cold on a regular basis. • Separate exposure to machine and tool hazards requiring care and attention to safety rules and standards. • Must respond to changing requirements and working conditions.
Benefits and Perks
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefit Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness Programs
More about Oil Filtration Systems®
Oil Filtration Systems® manufactures Oil Purification Equipment designed to remove contamination (water, particulate, varnish, and/or entrained gases) from a wide variety of fluids, including Turbine Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Gear Oil, and Fuel Oil (#2 Diesel Fuel). We also operate the largest, newest, and best maintained Rental Fleet of highly advanced oil and fuel purification equipment in the industry. In addition, our Field Services Division has highly qualified and experienced technicians performing a variety of filtration and flushing services worldwide. We mobilize quickly for emergency outages, scheduled outages, routine maintenance, and pre-commissioning of new equipment.
WE SET THE STANDARD FOR OIL PURIFICATION™
About Clark-Reliance Corporation
Clark-Reliance is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. The company is dedicated to supplying the largest and broadest product line in the instrumentation industry for all types of measurement and control. Key acquisitions over the last few decades have solidified Clark-Reliance as a leader in the separation and filtration industries as well.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Vet