Who We Are
Oil Filtration Systems® joined the Clark-Reliance® family in 2010. OFS has become the leader in innovation related to oil and fuel filtration products manufacturing. We have accomplished this by focusing on our customer’s needs and requirements. Our triumphs have been made possible by our dedicated, highly qualified and experienced employees.
What is a Fabricator?
The Fabricator is responsible to operate and monitor a variety of welding machinery and tools for the purpose of production.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have one to three years welding experience or equivalent education
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Cut metal pipe/carbon steel using plasma torch gun and band saw.
2. Set-up and operate welding and other equipment utilized in the qualified weld and fabrication areas. Qualification is based on ability, training and experience.
3. Visually inspect product to insure it has not been damaged or deteriorated during handling, storage, packaging or shipping.
4. Weld components of products, such as skids and structural components including braces, as specified by blueprints, work order, welding procedures, or traveler, using MIG or TIG processes.
5. Inspect test and/or evaluate all parts manufactured in the specific weld/fabrication area, and perform quality related analysis.
6. Perform routine preventative maintenance as required to maintain equipment in top operational order.
7. Follow all procedures and specifications required to insure product conformance to quality specifications.
8. Effectively perform material handling activities such as crating, packing, shipping, receiving, picking, lifting, moving and using materials handling equipment when necessary. (such as: lift trucks, tow motors, cranes, high lifts, etc.)
9. Utilize small and large tools, hoists, dollies, and other devices when necessary.
10. Comply with all safety procedures in each area assigned, including but not limited to, wearing protective clothing, special handling of chemicals, special handling of product, safety/rescue equipment usage, etc.
11. Interact and communicate with all levels of employees within the Company, as well as suppliers, customers and peers effectively.
12. Comply with policies, procedures, standards and rules of the Company.
13. Maintain work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
14. Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
15. Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
• One to three years welding experience or equivalent education. • Learning to weld various product lines and our processes in the division if required. • Ability to handle routine projects and tasks under moderate supervision. • Ability to read simple blueprints and technical specifications. • Ability to handle non-routine, standard projects and tasks. • High school diploma or equivalent. Able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions in Standard English. Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred.
Physical and Technical Environment
• Must regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds, using proper lifting techniques or other available resources such as lifting or moving equipment or help from another employee. • Regularly required to walk or stand, bend or twist, climb, reach with hands or arms. • Specific vision requirements include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. • Clean and orderly manufacturing environment, some exposure to electrical and mechanical hazards. • Overtime required to respond to project deadlines. • Exposure to noise, dust, heat and cold on a regular basis. • Exposure to machine and tool hazards requiring care and attention to safety rules and standards.
Benefits and Perks
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefit Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness Programs
More about Oil Filtration Systems®
Oil Filtration Systems® manufactures Oil Purification Equipment designed to remove contamination (water, particulate, varnish, and/or entrained gases) from a wide variety of fluids, including Turbine Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Gear Oil, and Fuel Oil (#2 Diesel Fuel). We also operate the largest, newest, and best maintained Rental Fleet of highly advanced oil and fuel purification equipment in the industry. In addition, our Field Services Division has highly qualified and experienced technicians performing a variety of filtration and flushing services worldwide. We mobilize quickly for emergency outages, scheduled outages, routine maintenance, and pre-commissioning of new equipment.
WE SET THE STANDARD FOR OIL PURIFICATION™
About Clark-Reliance Corporation
Clark-Reliance is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. The company is dedicated to supplying the largest and broadest product line in the instrumentation industry for all types of measurement and control. Key acquisitions over the last few decades have solidified Clark-Reliance as a leader in the separation and filtration industries as well.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Vet