Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
The custodian maintains a clean working environment for all staff and visitors, ensuring all areas are safe.
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms.
- Cleans, mops, washes, buffs and vacuums floors.
- Empties trash.
- Maintains outside walk areas, including sweeping debris and washing walkways.
- Cleans and polishes fixtures.
- Removes recycling materials.
- Tracks and orders maintenance supplies.
- Cleans windows.
- Dusts and vacuums furniture.
- Uses electric bailer for recyclables (paper, plastic).
- Places orders as required to maintain inventory of cleaning supplies, accessories, and cleaning equipment to perform assigned duties.
- Follows duty/activity checklist to ensure all assigned responsibilities are timely completed.
Other duties assigned by Management.
- Time Management
- Execution of typical custodian skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 12 months relevant experience
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Subject to criminal background check and drug testing.