The Database Assistant is responsible for assisting the Database Supervisor, Operations Manager, and Logistics Management Specialist with daily production needs. The Database Assistant is also responsible for maintaining an accurate log of all incoming product as well as adding this information to the Project Management spreadsheet.
- Interprets and processes Vendor invoices
- Maintains an accurate log of incoming product
- Adds all incoming product to the Project Management spreadsheet in a timely manner
- Monitors Project Management spreadsheet for accuracy
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Solid computer skills
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Independent worker able to plan and prioritize workflow
- Excellent follow-up and tracking skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- High School Diploma or GED
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Benefits: Health, vision, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance. 401k, PTO, incentive program.
Subject to national criminal background check and drug testing.