Mannapov, LLC is an industry leader in the re-commerce and secondary market for electronic devices. Our software teams create world class solutions that enable retailers to successfully participate in the buying/selling of used electronics. This position envisions product development and manages projects through completion; analyzes, designs and develops software enhancements and new modules; manages development project from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction. This is not a telecommute position.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
- Designs, develops and modifies programs, including deployment to production.
- Researches product development options and provides analysis for product direction.
- Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include into project objectives.
- Provides support regarding product development to internal departments.
- Creates test cases for the program to including automated test cases, and QA test cases.
- Creates related technical documentation.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Technical Capacity.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BS in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of web development experience.
- Experience with Ubuntu and CentOS.
- Familiarity with AWS Infrastructure, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Laravel Framework, Bootstrap, Big Data, Node.js and React.js is a plus.
Full time, M - F, occasional evenings and weekends
Highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now, or in the future.
Must be able to work in office located in Boerne, TX.
Send us your resume. We are always on the lookout for good people!