The Senior C# Developer is responsible for managing software-related projects including designing, building, and maintaining new applications, supporting and troubleshooting existing solutions, leading and participating in activities associated with identifying and analyzing user requirements to develop detailed design specifications, coordinating assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Developing system applications to Mannapov LLC’s coding standards and quality.
- Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
- Technically manage complex and large-scale project efforts in development, maintenance and enhancements of business system applications.
- Collaborate with other developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
- Develop high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user interface prototypes.
- Develop system test plans, ensure software quality assurance (SQA) standards are achieved, and validate that business goals are accomplished.
- Proactively updated stakeholders and maintain open and courteous communication.
- Report project/task status to the appropriate Application Development Manager on a weekly basis.
- Utilize an object-oriented software lifecycle methodology and serves as a mentor for Application Developers and Associate Application Developers.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
- Working knowledge in the appropriate technical language as aligned under required qualifications below.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and impacts of complex proposed software solutions.
- Proven knowledge in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Experience optimizing an application for performance.
- Experience writing commercial software applications.
- History of working independently with little direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem solving skills.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Expertise in creating applications using technologies such as C# (WinForms, WPF, Progress/Telerik), JAVA, XML, SQL Server.
*Mentor and coach junior team members.
*This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
*The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms.
This job requires the employee to lift at least 15 lbs. infrequently.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
*Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
*Some out of area travel and overnight may be expected.
- 10 years in Application Development.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, and or equivalent working experience.
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mannapov LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.