The priority of the Lodge Housekeeping team is to ensure our guests have the best experience possible. The Lodges are private hotel rooms only available to members of the Clubs of Cordillera Ranch and their guests. There are 10 luxury rooms and 1 common room. The Housekeeping team must remain professional at all times to ensure guests are comfortable. The standards for the Lodges are high and attention to detail is key. Room flips, deep cleaning, stock rotation, linen inspection, repair needs, etc. are all expected to be carried out regularly to ensure the high quality our guests expect and deserve.
The Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Work as a team on daily responsibilities and weekly, monthly, and annual deep cleaning protocols.
- Uphold exceptional standards of room cleanliness from deep cleaning, removing stained linen from inventory, touch-up painting, window cleaning, and other tasks as needed.
- Flip and clean Lodge rooms in the appropriate time frame.
- Assist in inventories and expiration rotations for each room and the common room.
- Schedule vendors around reservations for upholstery repair, carpet cleaning, appliance repair, and replacement.
- Offer creative insight to continue to enhance the experience of our guests.
- Work closely with the Lodging Concierge to provide exceptional experiences for our guests.
- Work with the maintenance crew and Lodging Admin team on updates, while initiating repairs with the housekeeping team (ie: touch up paint, stain removal, patio cleaning, and maintenance)
- Other duties as assigned - Must be able to lift 20lbs
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour. Plus Benefits.
The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch offer an excellent benefits package including medical, life, supplemental, dental, vision, etc. after 60 days of employment. After 180 days of employment, you can participate in our 401k with matching. Paid PTO. Employees may enjoy $5 meals from our Chef run scratch kitchen. Purchases from the Golf shop are discounted for employees.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Supervisory experience required
Hotel/Motel housekeeping required
Minimum 2 years experience preferred