Be a part of our team and make a difference in our residents’ lives and your life, too. We do more than offer jobs, we offer careers and a great place to work. Come join our growing team at our state-of-the-art Menger Springs Senior Living Community, located in the beautiful Boerne, TX, just north of San Antonio. We welcome you to join our team as we work together to provide the best retirement experience for all our residents at our CCRC. We are seeking a positive, compassionate, customer service-focused team member for the Registered Nurse PRN position. We are excited to have you meet our team where we believe in our core anchors of people first, compassionate action, and respectful communication; able to work in a team environment always, now, and everywhere.
Provide quality nursing care to residents. Administer medications and required treatments as ordered by the physicians. Monitor nursing assistants and provide assignments as needed. Complete admission paperwork for new residents, as well as address resident and family concerns. Assist in the oversight of care provided on unit and report any issues/concerns to Director of Nursing or Assistant Director of Nursing.
Benefits You Can Expect:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Stipend available to eligible employees
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Compassionate Action Relief for Employees C.A.R.E. Fund
- Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Loewenberg Caregiver Scholarship
- Academy for Career Excellence Program
- Continuing Education (Relias Training)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Insure that the individual health care plan is followed; administer or supervise treatments prescribed by physicians.
- Make meaningful rounds of all residents, utilizing health care plans; make rounds with physicians and accurately and timely records visits on charts.
- Supervise aides in the performance of their duties by monitoring their work; assign aides to residents, specifying break times and special duties to be completed.
- Meet with Assistant Director of Nursing as needed and participate in staff meetings to keep staff performing at optimum level.
- Personally receive or place all calls to physician and follow through with physician’s orders timely and accurately.
- Professionally communicate with resident families and appropriately respond to questions or concerns.
- Supervise serving of prescribed diets and fluid intake; report persistent unresolved problems to the physician and/or the Director of Nursing or appropriate discipline.
- Supervise the preparation of, or prepare, incident reports.
- Accurately and timely complete comprehensive assessments and appropriate discharge documentation.
- Accurately and timely complete documentation.
- Maintain compliance with all Morningside Ministries policies, procedures and requirements. Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
- Work successfully as part of a team and responsible for developing then maintaining strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Attend staff meetings and training as required.
Associates or better in Nursing.