Outpatient Concierge Medical Assistant Opportunity in Boerne, Texas (upload your resume here):
Cibolo Family Medicine
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Family Medicine Medical Assistant who seeks to be in a practice where top quality medical care is provided to patients in a relaxed environment.
- We don't bill insurance
- Average 6-10 patients per day per doctor
- Spend more time caring for people, and less time checking boxes
- Our patients expect the best quality care
We offer a fantastic, family-friendly work environment and excellent compensation. Our clinic is family owned and operated.
What is Direct Primary Care?
We are a better form of concierge medicine. Better for patients and better for doctors and better for you. We contract directly with families and employers, and don't bill insurance of any kind. Our patients come from every walk of life. For our team, our model results in enhanced career satisfaction and brings joy back to practicing medicine through elimination of hectic schedules and cumbersome rules and red tape. Our patients’ love for us earned us the Best of the Best Award, and the Mike Coyle Innovation Award for making a positive impact in our community.
What does a career with CiboloFM look like?
You’ll work with an elite team to care for patients who are seeking quality, convenient, relationship-based medical care. Our patients know their doctor, always see the same doctor, and enjoy relaxed same-day visits, no waiting, and no surprise bills. Everything we do is covered by the monthly membership, so patients never have to ask what care will cost. Our philosophy is to remove barriers to care. Our limited patient panel ensures that our team has the time they need to care for patients in the best way possible, and to enjoy a superior quality of life.
What qualifications are REQUIRED?
- A passion for providing the best possible care to patients
- Current MA certification or equivalent
- Skilled with windows computers and mobile devices
- Excellent phlebotomy skills
- Seeking full-time position
- Honest, friendly, reliable
- Good English
Additional qualifications that are preferred:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience with strep test, flu swab, EKG, PFT, urinalysis, procedure assistance, phone triage. If no experience, need to be willing to learn.
- Be familiar with DPC: read our website CiboloFM.com
- Send us your resume & cover letter
- Be ready to provide at least three references
Please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to talking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Boerne, TX (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Required)