Be a part of our team and make a difference in our residents’ lives and your life, too. We do more than offer jobs, we offer careers and a great place to work. Come join our growing team at our state-of-the-art Menger Springs Senior Living Community, located in the beautiful Boerne, TX, just north of San Antonio. We welcome you to join our team as we work together to provide the best retirement experience for all our residents at our CCRC. We are seeking a positive, compassionate, customer service-focused team member for the Housekeeping position. We are excited to have you meet our team where we believe in our core anchors of people first, compassionate action, and respectful communication; able to work in a team environment always, now, and everywhere.
Provide cleaning services to all residents, to include dusting, vacuuming, mopping and sweeping of resident rooms. Clean the residents' bathrooms, as well as the public bathrooms. Change linen on the bed and make the residents' beds in all assigned rooms. Empty trash in public areas and in residents' rooms. Monitor inventory of housekeeping supplies and notify supervisor when new supplies are needed. Follow safety practices as outlined in OSHA guidelines.
- Provide cleaning services to all residents, to include dusting, vacuuming, mopping and sweeping of resident rooms.
- Clean the resident's bathrooms, as well as the public bathrooms.
- Change linen on the bed and make the resident's beds in all assigned rooms.
- Empty trash in public areas and in resident's rooms.
- Monitor inventory of housekeeping supplies and notify supervisor when new supplies are needed.
- Follow safety practices as outlined in OSHA guidelines
- Education: High School graduate or GED preferred.
- Training and Experience: No previous experience necessary. On-the-job training is available.
- Certifications/Licenses: None required.
Benefits You Can Expect:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Stipend available to eligible employees
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Compassionate Action Relief for Employees C.A.R.E Fund
- Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Loewenberg Caregiver Scholarship
- Academy for Career Excellence Program
- Continuing Education (Relias Training)
- Employee Referral Bonus Progra