Be a part of our team and make a difference in our residents’ lives and your life, too. We do more than offer jobs, we offer careers and a great place to work. Come join our growing team at our state-of-the-art Menger Springs Senior Living Community, located in the beautiful Boerne, TX, just north of San Antonio. We welcome you to join our team as we work together to provide the best retirement experience for all our residents at our CCRC. We are seeking a positive, compassionate, customer service-focused team member for the Courtesy/Concierge Staff Associate position. We are excited to have you meet our team where we believe in our core anchors of people first, compassionate action, and respectful communication; able to work in a team environment always, now, and everywhere.
- Experienced Part Time
- Courtesy/Concierge Staff Associate
- High School Education
- Any Shift
Assist Courtesy Staff Supervisor for maintaining a safe environment at the Morningside Ministries location. Responsible for ensuring the safety and security of residents and staff at the Morningside Ministries facilities and grounds.
(ONLY THOSE WHO MEET THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS BELOW SHOULD APPLY)
- Education: High school graduate or GED. Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Training and Experience: Some security type experience preferred, but not necessary. Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Certifications and Licenses: Valid Texas Driver's License required.
- Job Knowledge: Computer knowledge helpful. Knowledge of MSDS and Life Safety Codes.
- Military background helpful.
Please send resumes to email@example.com