1.Prepares food to meet requirements;
2. Maintains standards of cleanliness/sanitation in food preparation and serving area throughout work shift;
3. Bakes desserts and rolls, makes salads, special function cakes, trays, set-ups, etc.;
4. Requisitions and stores food and supplies;
5. Maintains efficient standards of operations;
6. Plans for acceptable use of leftovers within 48 hours; properly covers, labels, and stores leftovers before end of shift;
7. Check food temperature and appearance of food;
8. Times preparation of foods; and
9. Supervises Hospitality Associates and Cibolo House Associates.
1. Education: Must have sufficient education to be able to read, write, make simple calculations, and be able to follow oral and written directions.
2. Training and Experience: One or two years of experience in quantity food preparation is desirable.
3. Certifications/Licenses: Texas Department of Health Food Service Manager Certification, or ability to obtain.
4. Job Knowledge: Must be thoroughly familiar with foods and their preparation methods, and cooking temperatures for best utilization and yield of meats and other foods.
Benefits You Can Expect:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Compassionate Action Relief for Employees C.A.R.E Fund
- Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Loewenberg Caregiver Scholarship
- Academy for Career Excellence Program
- Continuing Education (Relias Training)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program