Be a part of our team and make a difference in our residents’ lives and your life, too. We do more than offer jobs, we offer careers and a great place to work. Come join our growing team at our state-of-the-art Menger Springs Senior Living Community, located in the beautiful Boerne, TX, just north of San Antonio.
We welcome you to join our team as we work together to provide the best retirement experience for all our residents at our CCRC.
We are seeking a positive, compassionate, customer service-focused team member for the Certified Nursing Assistant position. We are excited to have you meet our team where we believe in our core anchors of people first, compassionate action, and respectful communication; able to work in a team environment always, now, and everywhere.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Kendall Nights)
- Full Time Entry Level
- Shift is 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Assists licensed professional nursing staff by the performance of routine duties in the care of residents.
(ONLY THOSE WHO MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS AS LISTED BELOW SHOULD APPLY)
1. Education: Grammar school education required; high school or its equivalent preferred. Must be able to read, speak, write and comprehend English.
2. Training and Experience: Must be certified as a nurse assistant through the Texas Department of Health. Prior experience is preferred.
3. Certifications/Licenses: Certified through the Texas Department of Health.
4. Job Knowledge: Knowledge of procedures and techniques necessary to provide bedside care as shown by the successful completion of the certification process through the Texas Department of Health.
Benefits You Can Expect:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (ask the Supervisor about the great accrual rate and Cash Out opportunities)
- On-site Pharmacy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Compassion Assistance Fund
- Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Team Work and Supportive Supervisors