Be a part of our team and make a difference in our residents’ lives and your life, too. We do more than offer jobs, we offer careers and a great place to work. Come join our growing team at our state-of-the-art Menger Springs Senior Living Community, located in the beautiful Boerne, TX, just north of San Antonio. We welcome you to join our team as we work together to provide the best retirement experience for all our residents at our CCRC. We are seeking a positive, compassionate, customer service-focused team member for the Certified Nursing Assistant position. We are excited to have you meet our team where we believe in our core anchors of people first, compassionate action, and respectful communication; able to work in a team environment always, now, and everywhere.
Assists licensed professional nursing staff by the performance of routine duties in the care of residents.
- Provides hands-on nursing care to long-term residents and short-stay patients.
- Assist residents/patients with activities of daily living (ADLs) to include: bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, grooming, and oral care.
- Collect vital signs, weight and height measurements.
- Transfers residents/patients to and from life enrichment activities, relaxing living areas, and to meals in accordance with their individual Care Plans.
- Be an interactive participant in the development and follow-through of the resident/patient's individual Care Plans.
- Serve and assist during meal services.
- Report to Supervisor any resident/patient experiences in changes in condition, changes in eating habits.
- Use Point of Care (POC) to document and record ADLs and changes in conditions.
- Assist nurses with other resident/patient care duties.
- Education: High school or the equivalent required.
- Training and Experience: Prior experience is preferred.
- Certifications/Licenses: Certified through the Texas Department of Health.
- Job Knowledge: Knowledge of procedures and techniques necessary to provide bedside care as shown by the successful completion of the certification process through the Texas Department of Health.
Benefits You Can Expect:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Mileage Stipend available to eligible employees
- Paid Time Off
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Compassionate Action Relief for Employees C.A.R.E Fund
- Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Loewenberg Caregiver Scholarship
- Academy for Career Excellence Program
- Continuing Education (Relias Training)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program