Be a part of our team and make a difference in our residents’ lives and your life, too. We do more than offer jobs, we offer careers and a great place to work. Come join our growing team at our state-of-the-art Menger Springs Senior Living Community, located in the beautiful Boerne, TX, just north of San Antonio. We welcome you to join our team as we work together to provide the best retirement experience for all our residents at our CCRC. We are seeking a positive, compassionate, customer service-focused team member for the Food Service Worker position. We are excited to have you meet our team where we believe in our core anchors of people first, compassionate action, and respectful communication; able to work in a team environment always, now, and everywhere.
- Full Time Entry Level
- Any Shift
- Kendall House - Boerne, TX
- Restaurant - Food Service
- Prepares and serves food and maintains a sanitary work area.
- Sets up trays for meals and places food on trays according to menu and diet specifications.
- Delivers trays to units.
- Assist with the serving line in the dining room.
- Cleans work area and equipment according to sanitation guidelines.
Benefits You Can Expect
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (ask the Supervisor about the great accrual rate and Cash Out opportunities)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Team Work and Supportive Supervisors
- Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Training and Experience: Some kitchen experience is desirable.
- Certifications/Licenses: None required.
- Job Knowledge: Should be familiar with basic food preparation tasks and should know how to maintain a sanitary work area.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org