We are adding an experienced Finance Manager to our Cavender Chevrolet dealership. Apply on-line at: https://careers.hireology.com/cavenderchevrolet/313432/description
- Selling financing, GAP, credit life, accident and health insurance to customers· Keep up to date on minimum training standards set by the manufacturer.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources and factory.
- Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all financed deals.
- Work with Sales Managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale
- Check all paperwork for correct titles, lien information, taxes, etc.
- Establish and meet monthly objectives
- Provide accurate information 100% of the time
- Must have at least 3 years prior automotive dealership experience.
- Must have 5 years prior finance contracting experience.
- Proficient in Reynold’s & Reynold’s.
- Experience managing department and employee operations.
- Valid driver’s license.
Cavender offers great benefits and perks such as:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance for employee
- Matching 401k
- Paid Vacation
- Paid birthday off
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Corporate gym memberships
- Wellness program
- Employee bonuses
The Cavender Way is showing that we are committed to providing the best automotive sales and service experience by being honest, trustworthy, friendly and respectful as we strive for excellence in all we do. At Cavender we have been a family owned and operated business for 80 years, through four generations.
Our rapid growth and dynamic environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team.