- Experienced Full Time Maintenance
- High School Education
- Menger House, Boerne, Texas
- Shift: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Maintain a preventive maintenance schedule on equipment to be maintained based on manufacturer's specifications; Recognize and correct maintenance requirements in equipment to be services; Check, adjust, clean, repair, lubricate and service equipment items; Test and treat water in the cooling tower and water softeners; Inspect and repair residential appliances as needed;Inspect and repair residential air conditioning and heating units as needed; Inspect and repair commercial kitchen equipment as needed; and Complete work orders that are assigned.
ONLY THOSE WHO MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS BELOW SHOULD APPY
1. Education: High school graduate or GED preferred. Ability to speak read and write English.
2. Training and Experience: Must have at least five years experience in equipment maintenance.
3. Certifications/Licenses: Valid Texas Drivers License. EPA certification for refrigeration.
4. Job Knowledge: Must have working knowledge of commercial building maintenance, to include commercial kitchen equipment, cooling towers, pumps motors, water treatment, plumbing, refrigeration, emergency generator. Must be able to read electrical and mechanical blue prints and schematics.
Benefits You Can Expect
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (ask the Supervisor about the great accrual rate and Cash Out opportunities)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- CARE Fund
- Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Team Work and Supportive Supervisors
Send resumes to email@example.com