The custodian maintains a clean working environment for all staff and visitors, ensuring all areas are safe.
1. Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms.
2. Cleans, mops, washes, buffs and vacuums floors.
3. Empties trash.
4. Maintains outside walk areas, including sweeping debris and washing walkways.
5. Cleans and polishes fixtures.
6. Removes recycling materials.
7. Tracks and orders maintenance supplies.
8. Cleans windows.
9. Dusts and vacuums furniture.
10. Places orders as required to maintain inventory of cleaning supplies, accessories, and cleaning equipment to perform assigned duties.
11. Follows duty/activity checklist to ensure all assigned responsibilities are timely completed.
2. Time Management.
3. Execution of typical custodian skills.
1. As required.
This job operates in a professional office and warehouse environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. Use appropriate PPE. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work M - F 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Some after scheduled work will be required.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED diploma preferred.
One to three years of Custodial experience.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks)
- Short & long term disability
- Ancillary coverages
Must be authorized to work in the United States. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Mannapov LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics (EEO). Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.