Nissan of Boerne has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Service Cashier. The Service Cashier processes monetary and credit card transactions as well as completes and closes repair orders for the dealership’s clients.
- Prints repair orders, parts invoices, bills, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due
- Records amounts received and prepare cash reports of transactions
- Balances cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift
- Processes repair orders
- Operates credit card and "Telecheck" machines
- Maintains records of daily transaction documentation
- Calculates discounts, coupons and charges and apply to proper accounts on repair order
- Prepares daily bank deposits
- Processes and receives Finance and Insurance (F&I) and necessary sales monies
- Knows and understands extended service policies, and processes extended warranty payments for repair orders
- Assists in scheduling courtesy transportation
- Processes mail
- Assists receptionist with phone calls
- Attends department meetings
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Since 2014, Nissan of Boerne has provided high-quality Nissan vehicles to drivers near Boerne, Spring Branch, and San Antonio, Texas. We are proud of our service to the community, and continue our involvement with Wounded Warrior Project and Toys for Tots. We look forward to going above beyond what is expected of us and our friendly staff is eager and willing to assist our customers with all their automotive needs. We are looking for future employees that share the same commitment.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.