Position: Part Time Store Manager
Location: Boerne Texas
We are seeking a very driven part time property manager qualified to do all tasks listed in the job description to maximize the rental potential of our self-storage facility location and assist with all aspects of storage transactions, customer service, rentals, record-keeping and security. This individual will be responsible for the efficient and effective operations of the store through general property maintenance, a strong desire to assist with the growth of the business, through outside the box thinking, developing effecting branding and marketing strategies, a positive attitude that reflects a desire to maintain the highest level of customer service and respect for internal and external customers.
The essential functions of the position include but are not limited to the following:
1. Maximize the rental potential of each unit or units at a site with less than 500 units.
2. Manage budgets associated with cost of operations and labor expense.
3. Maintain a strong knowledge of lease requirements.
4. Prepare and execute the required lease agreement in accordance with policy.
5. Maintain a strong working knowledge of all product lines and services available.
6. Adhere and respond to internal audit procedures and findings.
7. Administer the requirements set forth in the Operational Manual.
8. Adhere to the guidelines set forth in the Human Resource Handbook and Policy Manual.
9. Maintain general curb appeal of the property--landscape, facility cleanliness, and lighting.
10. Maintain a positive working relationship with all team members.
11. Monitor the activities of all contractors while on-site and report concerns directly to higher level Management.
12. Assist with scheduling personnel, as required, for office and maintenance coverage.
13. Report and conduct appropriate investigation of all accidents, emergencies, injuries or safety violations.
14. Assist with establishing and maintaining an outreach program in marketing and a referral system.
15. Perform other tasks as assigned for the successful operation of the company.
-Customer Service Experience
- Verbal Communication Skills
-Basic Computer Skills
-Valid Driver License
-Capability to lift 20lbs-50lbs