Customer Service/Appointment Coordinator- Ford of Boerne
Ford of Boerne is looking for a Customer Service Representative with excellent communication skills to join our growing team. This position must provide telephone support by scheduling appointments for customers or connecting them to the appropriate person who might be able to assist. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and works well in a team-based setting. If you have an interest in the automotive industry and have a strong desire to help others then this is the job for you!
- Receive inbound service phone calls and schedule appointments, provide information, or connect customer with appropriate person or department
- Contact customers to confirm or reschedule appointments
- Complete outbound courtesy calls on behalf of service department
- Schedule and coordinate Valet Service appointments
- Actively respond to all online service lead platforms
- Organize and coordinate the Service Loaner Program for customers having vehicle repairs
- Perform administrative duties, as assigned
- Scan repair order documents into system
- Assist with greeting customers and checking in vehicles on the service drive
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Strong phone skills
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Automotive experience (Preferred)
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Must be able to work Saturday’s
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
About Our Dealership
If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people and supporting our community.
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, while earning an above average salary, simply apply and click "submit". Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!
Join our team today! Compensation is $17/hour!