Role: IT Support Contractor
Be part of a growing Managed Service Provider and enjoy the freedom of working when you are available, during business hours.
Tri Leaf Technology Services, Inc. (site: TriLeafTech.com) is a growing MSP that provides premier IT Support and Security to SMBs. We are hiring Engineers/Technicians to help us as we are expanding in the Hill Country and the greater San Antonio, TX area. Some of the work is pre-scheduled and some are On-Demand.
- Provide technical support to clients remotely or in person.
- Ability to work with Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot network printers, routers, and Access Points.
- Basic familiarity with server operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of networking TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365.
- Ability to learn new stuff (from team or independent research).
- Research and provide solutions to clients.
- You must live in the Boerne / San Antonio, TX area.
- You must have your own transportation to be able to visit clients onsite in the Hill Country and the greater San Antonio, TX area.
- You should have a dedicated home working environment with computer (phone will be provided) free of home noises (i.e. dogs barking, babies crying, etc.)
Job Type: Part-time / Contractor / Flexible Work Schedule
Work Location: 90% Remote / 10% on-site at customer locations
Rate: $30-$50 per hour (based on experience)
To Apply: Send your current resume and why you would be a good fit for this role to Sarah Schwarz at solutions@TriLeafTech.com