Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union is offering a sign-on bonus in our Branch Operations team hired on or before June 30, 2023! New hires will receive $250 in their first paycheck, $500 following 90 days of employment, and $500 following six months of employment (applicable taxes and withholdings). Join our team today!
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for all daily operations of the branch to include overall efficiency, fraud mitigation, staff placement, goal attainment, creating motivation for product empowerment while ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory laws and internal policies and procedures. Acts as a role model providing consistent guidance and information to employees and members thus enhancing the staff and member experience. Assumes the AVP/BM duties in the absence of the Branch Manager.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the branch to ensure business is conducted in a professional and timely manner to ensure quality member service and if applicable submitting necessary tickets to address critical items needing attention.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring compliance with regulatory laws, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for cash audit and management of branch to include outages, limit adjustment and cash requirements.
- Utilize critical thinking to perform impromptu decisions when resources are not readily available.
- Orchestrate maximum efficiency with staffing resources while maintaining compliance and quality member service including scheduling staff for additional duties to aid contact center staff by taking reservist calls.
- Review, support and manage statistical information for the branch.
- Work with relevant subject matter experts within business units to ensure content is accurate, up to date and easy to understand and training materials are updated.
- Instill cohesion and motivate staff to peak development potential earning attainment of steps needed for promotion.
- Conduct staff development, goal setting, coaching and growth by identifying strengths and opportunities of branch staff through shadowing and one-on-one documented sessions.
- Ensure proper cross-selling of products and services by coaching or offering to members and allowing the member to decide.
- Coach to analyze all deposited items for fraud and all interactions for potential impersonation to minimize fraud losses and mitigate risk.
- Handle escalated member issues and complaint management, to include appropriate steps within state and federal regulations. Oversee the resolution process and applicable training based on the complaint presented.
- Manage QA audit risk findings, audits of sales referrals for compliance with sales and service incentive policy and Quality Control performed on the branch and any other branch related reporting.
- Responsible for assessment of facilities and property to ensure are in working order.
- All other duties as assigned (note: essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice).
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of branch operations supervisory/management experience
- Three years of financial institution experience
- Proven track record of managing branch risk, developing relationships through various channels, and working other team members to manage risk.
- Requires teamwork and dedication to develop strong working relationships within the organization.
- Ability to analyze, develop, manage and improve processes and system/product architecture.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem-solving skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in utilizing PC, Microsoft Applications software, Internet Explorer, and other office equipment.
- Ability/desire to work well in a team environment and develop strong working relationships with external parties.
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Two years of branch operations supervisory/management experience