This position is for full time at 40 hours per week. The pay rate will be $11.00 an hour. Fill out an application at: https://careers.hireology.com/cavenderchevrolet/316884/description
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance for employee
- Corporate gym memberships
- Matching 401k
- Sales Bonuses
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday Off
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Pick up and deliver parts and supplies
- Deliver orders when necessary
- Keep and up to date roster sheet
- Call in from out-lying areas for additional pickups
- Maintain the parts truck
- Help out parts counter when necessary
- Make sure all returns are done in a timely manner
- Assist parts manager on all core returns
- Work with shipping and receiving supervisor to clear all sheet metal and bulky items to floor warehouse.
- Put in stock bulk items from freight flat.
- Clear stock buggies of all small items.
- Keep fast moving parts bins well stocked.
- Pull and return parts to bulk areas.
- Prepares outgoing and receiving incoming parts shipments.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments.
- Counts and weigh parts incoming and outgoing.
- Post invoices and PO’s in minimal amount of time.
- Ensure that name and address files are correct and up to date.
- Accurate and organized, friendly personality
- Prior dealership experience preferred
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record with valid license.
Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Cavender Auto Group