- Point of contact for customer service/satisfaction via telephone, and email.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns in a timely manner.
- Provides liaison between the Company and customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Works collaboratively with the Compliance Department as necessary monitoring operational performance and, when issues are identified, determines root cause and corrective action.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Responsible for gathering, documenting, and communicating customer complaints to management as required.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of problems and devises solutions.
- Participate in operations meetings to raise relevant customer issues to the team.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the Sales Department.
- Determine and recommend customer relations practices necessary to ensure positive customer experience and satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Conveys a professional and positive image and attitude representing core company values and goals.
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Solid computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Word.
Required Experience and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college a plus
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in Customer Service
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms.
This job requires the employee to lift at least 15 lbs. infrequently.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mannapov LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.