Are you an administrative assistant with 3+ years of experience looking for a career in a professional services firm that truly cares about their clients and staff? Our standards are to be the very best and Prime Capital Investment Advisors is an exciting and rewarding place to spend our days. Our firm inspires people to achieve their life's ambitions and we are looking for people with the drive, enthusiasm, professionalism, and values we hold so important to work as a full time Client Experience Professional in our San Antonio Market. Our office is located in Boerne, TX.
The Client Experience Professional plays an important role in serving “their” clients which are the Advisors they work for and the clients they serve. Client Experience Professionals work alongside the Office Administrators assisting and supporting the business objectives outlined by their Managing Director and Financial Advisors and to organize and manage a wide range of administrative and client support activities. The Client Experience Professional role is about: 1) enhancing the client service experience and 2) making the Advisors they support more successful.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Answers multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages and transfers telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner. Ensure proper phone coverage at all times during working hours.
• Comply with Prime Capital Investment Advisors and FINRA policies and procedures based on a registered or non-registered position.
• Managing calendars, appointments, telephone calls, and other activities for financial advisor. Greets clients and prospects in a welcoming manner. Notifies financial advisor of arrival, directs client/prospect to meeting area.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail on a daily basis. Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence as needed. Adheres to compliance guidelines for correspondence.
• Complete client requests, inquiries or questions in person or on the phone in a confidential nature.
• Exercises correct security procedures for computers, offices, client/prospect information.
• Maintain technical, compliance, and industry knowledge by attending PCIA educational workshops, training, and advisor assistant meetings. Stays up to date on all new technology used by PCIA.
• Maintain detailed client database by entering and noting new and pertinent information in appropriate database system. Keep record of notes, calls, and correspondence to clients and prospects.
• Provide administrative support to financial advisors under the direction of the Office Administrator. Including investment paperwork preparation, processing, and follow up.
• Create review and meeting materials under direction of Office Administrator.
• Other duties as assigned or dependent on licenses and designations acquired.
• STRONG technology skills required. Due to the amount of technology used for this position, the applicant must have the ability to learn and use multiple different technology software and programs pertaining to the financial industry.
• Ability to quickly form and maintain positive, productive relationship with clients and advisors
• Ability to work and make decisions independently, with minimal supervision
• Team player
• Accurate keyboarding and computer skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent client service skills
• Superior attention to detail and follow through
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills; ability to successfully multitask and manage priorities effectively
• Critical thinking skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and positively to change in financial services industry
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent financial services industry experience.
• Prior retirement plan administration preferred.
• Prior financial service industry experience preferred.
• Salesforce, Google Suite, and Adobe preferred
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred.
• Successful completion of industry standard background screening required.
• Health, Dental, Vision, HSA
• Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
• Group Life and Voluntary Group Life
• 401 k
• Paid Holidays
• Generous PTO
• Great team environment
Job Type: Full-time