The Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative and support activities to keep the purchasing department running smoothly and efficiently. The Administrative Assistant will also work with the Purchasing and Database teams to assist in meeting business needs to maintain an adequate flow of product through processing,
M - F 8 am to 5 pm
1. Assist organizing and sorting data to prepare vendor offers and audit project preparation data once purchased.
2. Assist maintaining databases and other relevant data systems.
3. Assist prioritizing tasks for Purchasing Team based on importance and time sensitivity.
4. Assist with the Database Team to create requested reports and complete assigned projects from the Executive Management Team.
5. Assist with confirmation that all data from processed invoices is recorded correctly into ICEdb and other relevant databases and logs.
6. Assist analyzing results of goods purchased and generate reports using gathered information.
7. Assist the Database Team with research of devices, accessories, and other components to create and assist maintaining stock databases used to purchase and sell product.
8. Assist gathering information and carrying out necessary research to aide in-depth analysis to resolve production issues.
9. Handle and execute side projects independently.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
2. Basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets.
3. Solid computer skills.
4. Strong attention to details.
5. Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
6. Independent worker able to plan and prioritize workflow.
7. Excellent follow-up and tracking skills.
8. Excellent multi-tasking skills.
9. Excellent research and problem-solving skills.
10. Able to work well in a team environment
1. Minimum of a High school Diploma or GED. Associate degree or higher preferred.
2. 1-2 years industry-related experience preferred.
3. Computer skills, 1-2 years’ experience with Excel.
No direct supervisory duties
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms.
This job requires the employee to lift at least 15 lbs. infrequently.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mannapov LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefits include: Medical, vision, dental, company provided Life/AD&D, supplemental insurance, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.