We are offering a sign on bonus for this role.
- Prepare and file, federal, state, and local tax returns for partnerships, corporations, and individuals
- Work on several different types of complex returns across a diverse group of clients, in various industries
- Understand and research complex tax concepts and their application to client situations; communicate results with clients after review with managers/partners
- Assist in responding to inquiries from regulatory agencies
- Lead engagements and communicate key information to tax staff, managers, partners, and clients
- Manage tax staff assigned to the engagement and review their work daily
- Manage intricately structured client groups
- Develop/build skill set of client service to beyond compliance work
- Maintain direct communication with all levels of leadership within the firm
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
- Involvement with planning and strategic sessions with clients, managers, and partners
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years recent experience in a public accounting firm
- CPA designation is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state tax issues, preparation of US federal and state tax returns
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients including regular correspondence through meetings, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Critical thinking and creativity skills to develop tax planning strategies above and beyond compliance work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several simultaneous tasks with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval
ADKF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.