The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing bi-weekly and bi-monthly payrolls using QuickBooks (online) and Paylocity, maintaining Payroll records and reports as requested. This position will assist in maintaining the day-to-day administrative needs of the Accounting Department (filing, scanning, answering the telephone and such), and other functions as required.Responsibilities:
1. Process Bi-Weekly and Bi-Monthly Payrolls.
2. Collecting timesheet data and payroll information.
3. Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
4. Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
5. Preparing and processing paychecks and cash deposits.
6. Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
7. Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
8. Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations.
9. Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
10. Assist with administrative functions of the Accounting and HR Department.
11. Answer phone, make copies, scan, file.
12. Match credit card receipts with monthly credit card statements.
13. Additional responsibilities as requested.
1. Must be detail oriented.
2. Excellent organizational skills.
3. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
4. Ability to work independently or as a team member.
5. Convey a professional and positive image and attitude representing core company values and goals.
6. Understand and demonstrate the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
7. Proficient with Microsoft Office software, with emphasis on Excel.
8. Solid working knowledge of QuickBooks online.
9. Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking to meet changing deadlines.
10. Excellent proofing skills producing error free documents.
11. Practices good telephone etiquette skills.
12. Must be responsible and reliable.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School diploma or GED required
2. QuickBooks online, 1+ year
3. Working knowledge of Paylocity (preferred)
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms.
This job requires the employee to lift at least 15 lbs. infrequently.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
M - F, 8 am to 5 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Flexible work schedule due to nature of International sales.
Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Ancillary coverages, Life/AD&D
Other: 401k, Paid holidays, Paid Time Off
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mannapov LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated
Please apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/All/0cc1c035-08e6-453e-8096-abb5d3303a99/Mannapov-LLC