Accounting Support (Part-Time)
- Provides outstanding external/internal support and service.
- Conducts daily and monthly AR activities, including posting deposits, researching discrepancies and general customer account reconciliation.
- Performs monthly general ledger account reconciliations as assigned.
- Assists with audit support as necessary.
- Processes receipts and records payments of the organization’s credit cards.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed such as, filing, copying, and collating, and data entry for the Accounting department.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Previous bookkeeping or AR/AP experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to organize and manage a wide variety of tasks with accuracy and attention to deadlines with minimum direct supervision.
- Intermediate computer skills to include Microsoft office products, Outlook, and accounting database navigation.
- Knowledge of office equipment to include phone, computer, fax, copier, and scanner.
Pay Range: From $19.00 per hour