FYZICIAN LIAISON for growing outpatient physical therapy facility!
Interviewing for FYZICIAN Liaison/Brand Ambassador for FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers in Boerne and San Antonio Region. This is a boots-on-the-ground, face-to-face, field marketing position. Must have a pleasant and upbeat attitude, positive demeanor, good professional appearance, high values and good moral ethics. The FYZICIAN Liaison’s main role is to educate, promote and market the company’s physical therapy services to the medical community as well as the community at large within the assigned territory. This individual will not only be responsible for increasing brand awareness with the San Antonio and Boerne communities, but will also be responsible for maintaining and strengthening existing referral relationships and establishing new referral relationships.
Liaison traits we are looking for:
Public Speaking/Presentation skills
This person must be able to deliver our mission, our vision and core values on a daily basis to our physicians, patients and clients.
- Experience in healthcare sales may be beneficial
- General medical knowledge, especially related to physical therapy services, may be advantageous
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Job will require travel between San Antonio & Boerne area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain referral base for FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers
- Generate new business through direct sales and marketing visits
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships through face-to-face visits with physicians, nurses, referral coordinators, practice managers, schedulers and all staff at current referral and potential referral sources
- The liaison will need to identify physician needs and concerns and have strong troubleshooting skills to discover and minimize obstacles preventing provider referrals
- Maintain detailed referral log and monthly reports to monitor and identify referral trends and opportunities for growth, and to plan route for weekly visits to referral sources
- Maintain detailed records of marketing activities and the key players/point of contact and their contact information for each location to leverage marketing opportunities
- Communicate with marketing team to maintain supply of company’s current marketing materials and monthly promotions to provide to medical offices and targeted locations within the community
- Collect, document, and report any information or positive or negative feedback about FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers from referral sources to company director
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.) from Four- Year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.