Are you looking for a great place to work, fun staff, and innovative team who values children’s ministry?
Here at CIBOLOCREEK, we believe church is not a building, the services, or even the lessons - a church is people. Our real work is relationships. We help guide people into friendships with other people who may be asking the same questions, dealing with similar issues, or who are interested in shared experiences or discovering how our faith intersects with everyday life.
Our next Children’s Ministry Director will be an Orange Thinker, vision caster, and programming genius who is able to work in a collaborative environment. KidsCreek creates services and events that are high-energy, creative and fun-filled environments where children learn more about what it means to enjoy a relationship with Jesus Christ through energetic worship, engaging large and small group settings with a heart to expand ministry throughout the community.
The ideal candidate must be organized, creative, resourceful, with a big church/big growth mindset, able to develop volunteers and partner with a diverse group of parents in the spiritual growth of their children.
To partner with parents in leading children into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Children’s Ministry Pastor
Full time (32 hours weekly)
At Cibolo Creek Community Church, we demonstrate the love of Christ and provide an atmosphere of acceptance for unchurched people to explore engaging in a community focused on improving how we do life together and discovering how our faith intersects with everyday life. Excellence and professionalism are highly valued coupled with the need to be authentic and relevant.
- Children: 150
- Undergraduate degree
- Educational exposure to a Christian studies curriculum or formal seminary training
- Minimum 1-year experience in a paid ministry role
- Facilitating a growing children’s ministry in a multi-service church.
- Evidence of a growing relationship with Christ
- Demonstrated maturity to create a stable environment for children
- Evidence of discernment in decision making
- Prefer an Orange Thinker, vision caster, strategic planner and collaborator who is team oriented
- Ability to partner with parents in the spiritual growth of their children
- Excellent skills in recruiting, training and managing volunteers and building teams
- Good sense of humor/personable
- Interactive, engaging, easy to talk to
- Great communication skills
- Big church/big growth mindset when developing relationships, investing time and resources into opportunities, and developing creative and intentional programming for children and their families
Cibolo Creek Community Church is in Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas, a community located in the “Texas Hill Country” of Bexar, Kendall and Comal Counties, the latter being two of the top five fastest growing counties in the U.S. Children in Fair Oaks Ranch attend school in the Boerne Independent School District, which currently includes 2 high schools, 3 middle schools and 7 elementary schools. Fair Oaks Ranch is located near San Antonio and amenities associated with a large metropolitan area, but the community retains the character of a small town with open spaces and country living.
YOUR RESUME & DOCUMENT SUPPORT
Request for resumes from qualified individuals looking to join a growing and dynamic church in the Texas Hill Country can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.