Our vision here at Chick-fil-A Leon Springs is "To be the benchmark of guest experience. To develop leaders who can reach their full potential to change the world." This begins with you. We will challenge you personally and help you lead the most important person first, yourself. We promise to always pursue your greater good and help you achieve your goals. Then we will challenge you professionally by giving you the opportunity lead a large group of hospitality professionals and move the needle in a multi-million dollar business. Here we do more than just sell chicken. We're equipping and fully engaging servant leaders of the future.
Team Leaders - Lead day to day operations.
Assistant Directors - Pursue and own results in specific areas of the business such as Training, Catering, CFA Delivery, Inventory, etc..
Directors - Coordinate assistant directors across our five critical success factors which are Talent, Guest Experience, Sales & Brand Growth, and Financial Stewardship.
Executive Team - Strategically plan for the future, oversee the entire business, and deliver real high level results.
As a leader you will have an area of focus in the restaurant. We are looking to complete our team with exceptional leaders that:
- Take ownership of their area of focus
- Makes wise choices on a constant basis
- Communicates clearly and concisely
- Personally connects with the team above and below them
- Finds creative solutions to problems
- Leads with humility
- Executes the the restaurant
- Executes the the business
- Work a minimum of 40 hours a week
- Have Saturday availability
- 18 years of age or older
- Have reliable transportation
- Execute the Operator's vision of the restaurant
- Nurture a growth mindset
- Take real ownership of their area and do not need to be constantly reminded of their responsibilities
- Practice Radical Candor (Care Personally & Challenge Directly)
- Maintain a servant posture towards serving our guests and team
- Punctual with a professional appearance and good attitude
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Consistent and reliable
- Follow policies and procedures
- Ensure quality requirements are met
- Takes initiative to plan ahead
- Be a good steward of business resources
- Bring out the best in others
- Free Chick-fil-A employee meal(s)
- Structured Leadership Development Program
- Attend and serve at Grand Openings around the country (if desired)
- Work alongside a local small business owner
- Work with a team that always pursues your greater good
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with 4% matching bonus
- Scholarship opportunities
- And much more!
Apply for This Position