- Retail/Home Assec./ Gifts/Furniture
- Gift Shop
- Home Decorative Accessories
Hank & Pam created Shapeshifters with “Forever Changing” in mind where they want their customers to find fresh new inventory and varied offerings every time they stop by to visit. Their love for old things (they include themselves in that category) and a disdain for the “throw away mentality” prevalent today is the origin of the name ShapeshifterS, mythical figures with the ability to change forms.
They creatively recondition old furniture and household pieces, find new uses for well-made items that are worn or outdated. Workshops, classes and crafting parties for adults and kids are offered along with wares from around Texas and a gallery featuring local artists.
An amazing upholstery line, Four Seasons Casual Custom Furniture out of High Point North Carolina, with 26 different collections and over 450 fabrics to choose from are available. With washable slip covers, this line is perfect for households with young children, pets, or messy adults!
Drop by to visit and find a group of regulars just hanging out, enjoying a cup of coffee and a little something to satisfy your sweet tooth. First timers will experience the very casual hospitality found in one of Boerne’s Historical Buildings.
Everyone is invited to visit the restoration workshop, (aka “the MONKEY HOUSE”), where the magic of ShapeshifterS takes place. Who knows, you might just get caught up in the “spirit of the shapeshifters”, jump in, grab a hammer or paint brush and be part of the FUN!
- Upcycled lifestyle giving new life and function to forgotten treasures
- Four Seasons Custom Casual Furniture; experience the CLOUD CHAIR
- Vintage / Antiques and unique items, featuring local art and wares
- The MONKEY HOUSE, on site, interactive workshop
- Classes, workshops and parties for adults and kids
Hot DealsSUMMERTIME @ SHAPESHIFTERSPrint Coupon
Whom to Contact
- Hank HattoyManaging Partner720 N. Main St.Boerne, TX 78006Phone: (830) 331-7421
Located next door to the fire station, 2 blocks north of downtown Boerne.