Experienced Escrow Assistant with a professional demeanor in both appearance and attitude possessing strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be dependable and have the ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities. Additional requirements include:
- Proficient in SoftPro Select and SmartView;
- Proficient in MS Word; Outlook; and general computer skills
- Assist with pre-closing preparation and/or post-closing tasks while supporting the Escrow Officer including: 1) reading contracts and commitments in preparation for closing as well as assembling the necessary documents required by the contract and Schedule C curative title matters, including but not limited to liens, judgments, and bankruptcy requirements; 2) funding the file; recording appropriate documentation, and transmitting documents to the lender.
- Maintain communication with the Escrow Officer regarding status of the file.
- 3 years of title-escrow experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Salary based on level of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Escrow Assistant: 3 years